1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019
Membership available in all categories.
Please call the Pro Shop on 01323 890139 – Ex 1 for more details or an application form and any questions you may have.
Intermediate 2 (Age 30-39) £500.00 (first year, £600 after)
Intermediate 1 (Age 22-29) £356.00
Youth (18-21 yrs) £203.00
Junior (12-17) £69.00
Junior (11 and under) FREE (must have their own suitable clubs and be accompanied by an adult on the course)
- EGU and SGU Membership and CONGU Handicap
- Entry to County Competitions
- Eligible to apply for a County Card for reduced green fees at other courses in Sussex, Kent and Surrey
- Entry to Club Competitions, Weekend and Weekday Matches, Free Buffets at Captains events, Seniors and Ladies Competitions
- Members Midweek (£18) and Weekend (£21) Guest Green Fee rates.
- Integrated swipe card system for use throughout the new clubhouse, including a 10% top-up incentive for pre loaded credit for use at ‘The View’
- Discounted rates on function rooms at ‘The View’
- Discount on Logo clothing and items in the Pro Shop
- Reciprocal deal with Hollingbury Golf Club, Mid Sussex Golf Club and Rusper GC- £10 a round (Monday to Friday)
- ‘Concessions’ apply to those over 60 years or Unemployed.
- Rounds can be booked by all up to 9 days in advance.
- Course Dress Code – No jeans and golf shoes only.
- Direct Debit option available spread over the first 6 months. £25 fee applies. First payment upfront then 5 successive payments. (When purchased during April)
Please call the Pro Shop on 01323 890139 for more details or an application form.