Membership fees 2021/2022
All memberships run until 31st March 2022
Intermediate 2 (Age 30-39) £574.00
Intermediate 1 (Age 22-29) £409.00
Youth (18-21 yrs) £234.00
JUNIORS UNDER 18 on 1st April 2020 are FREE (must have their own suitable clubs and be accompanied by an adult on the course)
- EGU and SGU Membership and CONGU Handicap
- Entry to County Competitions
- Eligible to apply for a County Card for reduced green fees at other courses in Sussex, Kent and Surrey
- Entry to Club Competitions, Weekend and Weekday Matches, Free Buffets at Captains events, Seniors and Ladies Competitions
- Members Midweek (£20) and Weekend (£23) Guest Green Fee rates.
- Integrated swipe card system for use throughout the new clubhouse, including a 10% top-up incentive for pre loaded credit for use at ‘The View’
- Discounted rates on function rooms at ‘The View’
- Discount on Logo clothing and items in the Pro Shop
- Reciprocal deal with Eastbourne Downs & Mid Sussex Golf Club – £10 a round (Monday to Friday not including Bankhols)
- ‘Concessions’ apply to those over 60 years or Unemployed.
- Rounds can be booked by all up to 9 days in advance.
- Course Dress Code – No jeans and golf shoes only.
- Direct Debit option available spread over the first 6 months. £25 fee applies. First payment upfront then 5 successive payments. (When purchased during April) (late payment fees applicable)
Please call the Pro Shop on 01323 890139 for more details or an application form.